ASRock Z790 PG SONIC, an officially licensed motherboard featuring SEGA’s Sonic the Hedgehog.
A 16-bit spinning ring emblazons the rear IO cover, while on the rear side you’ll even catch a glimpse of Sonic mid-run. The ASRock motherboard is co-launched to celebrate the release of SEGA’s new Sonic Frontiers game.
Designed to bring back epic memories of catching rings in Green Hill Zone, the motherboard echoes Sonic’s lightning speed with its fast blue and silver shards and Sonic silhouette.
- Supports 13th Gen & 12th Gen Intel® Core Processors (LGA1700)
- 12+1+1 Power Phase, Dr.MOS for VCore+GT
- Supports DDR5 6800MHz (OC)
- 1 PCIe 5.0 x16, 1 PCIe 4.0 x1
- Graphics Output Options: HDMI, DisplayPort, eDP
- Realtek ALC897 7.1 CH HD Audio Codec, Nahimic Audio
- 4 SATA3, 3 Hyper M.2 (PCIe Gen4x4)
- 2 USB 3.2 Gen2 Type-C (1 Rear, 1 Front)
- 1 USB 3.2 Gen2 Type-A (Rear)
- 6 USB 3.2 Gen1 (4 Rear, 2 Front)
- 6 USB 2.0 (2 Rear, 4 Front)
- Dragon 2.5G LAN
- 802.11ax (WiFi 6E) + Bluetooth
- Supports ASRock Auto Driver Installer